It dries in 10-15 minutes after being sprayed with a spray gun. After drying, dry wiping can be done with a Wipeold pad or Merkür polishing wire, preferably wet wiping can also be done with a synthetic thinner cloth. It is a professional product. As long as it is not wiped, it does not spill. It is a must to spray cellulosic filler before the top coat varnish for protection after wiping. AFTER THE FILLING, NEED TO APPLY ACRYLIC TOPCOAT.
Fields of Application
Suggestions for Usage
– Mix until smooth for 3-4 minutes before use.
– Use a bottom hopper spray gun.
– Clean the surface from oil and dust before application.
– For metal surfaces, anti-rust primer should be applied before application.
– After 10-15 minutes of application, wipe it with Merkur polishing wire or Wipeold pad.
– Acrylic varnish can be used as topcoat.
– Protect from moisture and light.